Magnuson is proud to announce our HeartBeat supercharger system for the 2013-2015 Chevy Camaro LS3 and L99. At just 6 psi, the Heartbeat adds over 125hp to the wheels. On our test car, a completely stock 2014 Camaro SS 1LE, bolting on the Heartbeat supercharger added 140hp to the wheels for a total of 530 rwhp (roughly 625 hp at the crank) on our Mustang dyno. Tested by two of the most respected engine builders in the industry, Lingenfelter Performance Engineering and Duttweiler Performance, Heartbeat made over 900 HP at a mere 10-11 psi, a credit to it's unsurpassed airflow and inlet design. In a recent test, Lingenfelter delcared it was the most power they have ever made from a TVS 2300.
Heat soak can be a problem in underhood supercharger systems, robbing more than half the power gain in the summer heat or after a few dragstrip runs. Heartbeat features integrated intercoolers derived from the same technology used in Formula 1 and NASCAR heat exchangers. Unlike other underhood supercharger systems, customers report low IATs and consistent performance all day long.
Magnuson Products supercharger kits are complete with all the components necessary for installation, and Heartbeat fits under the factory hood. Included in the kit is our brand new “HeartBeat” cast aluminum intake manifold, factory ‘push-lock’ connectors are utilized in the fuel system for installation ease, Twin dual-pass charge-air-coolers use Formula-1 racing thermal-control technology, coolant circulation pump, heat exchanger and all necessary hardware to make a complete installation package.
- TVS2300 Heartbeat Hybrid-roots supercharger
- Clears the factory strut bar and 2014+ SS hood insert
- Weighs 17 pounds less than the standard TVS 2300
- TVS2300 Front-Inlet Front-Drive rotors, utilizes the same Eaton technology as the Corvette ZR1 LS9
- Provides cooler discharge temperatures than comparable twin-screw systems
- Advanced high-flow inlet forward design
- Includes Twin dual-pass charge-air-coolers utilise Formula-1 racing thermal-control technology
- Acoustically designed to minimize noise, vibration, and harshness (NVH)
- Better air-handling characteristics than comparable superchargers
- 100% complete bolt-on system which can be installed in one day
- More power in a smaller package
- Internal Bypass Valve virtually eliminates parasitic loss (uses less than 1/3 of a horsepower at 60 mph)
- Delivers a proven increase in real world "under the curve" power
- High thermal efficiency
- 2.4 pressure ratio capability
- High helix four-lobe rotors with 160 degrees of twist
- Redesigned inlet and outlet ports
- Utilizes all factory "push-lock" connectors
- Displacement on demand hardware retained for improved fuel economy
- Components have been independently tested to GM’s specification
Product Code: 01-23-62-371-BL
Our mission is to cater to the needs of the true auto enthusiast who has a desire for optimum performance without sacrificing reliability. Our attention to detail has resulted in a customer list of well over one thousand. We offer a full portfolio of products and services that range from simple bolt on accessories to complete engine builds. Our services include personalized dynamometer tuning and dynamometer rentals, nitrous oxide refilling, transportation services, and events.
The question that many prospective customers have when considering Tune Time is what makes us different from any other performance shop? One word can describe it: trust. Our personalized, consultative approach that we take with each customer regardless of what their budget is instills a trust factor that is unsurpassed in our industry. We invite any of our potential customers to set up an appointment to visit our facilities and discuss their desired results. With a combined eighty five years of automotive experience amongst our staff we’re certain that you will feel confident in your decision to work with us.
Tune Time vehicles have been featured in multiple automotive magazines including Super Chevy, GM High Tech Performance and Import Tuner. Our GALLERY section also displays the variety of vehicles that we’ve worked on over the years ranging from 1950’s muscle cars to brand new imports with dealer tags still on them. We invite you to browse through our site. If there is anything that you cannot find please feel free to email or call us. I thank you for taking the time to consider Tune Time and look forward to adding you to our list of satisfied customers.
Owner of Tune Time Performance