*This intake system requires a custom tune due to highly increased airflow*
The Big Gulp® CAI was designed to feed the air demands of the fastest Camaros in the world. Don’t leave horsepower on the table - get the most out of your modifications with these key air intake design features:
- This Big Gulp CAI was custom designed to fit 2017-19 Camaro ZL1. As with all Roto-fab products, you can expect the fitment and product quality that your car deserves!
- Our innovative air box coupling method allows for solid mounting to the air box as the system transitions from our 6” air filter clamping surface. This coupling design also effectively seals out unwanted engine heat!
- Air box seals effectively to the hood which allows for maximum air filter size and air box volume! It also utilizes the full factory air inlet to ensure low IATs and maximize performance.
- Roto-fab is well known for having the best performing 6th Gen Camaro CAI on the market. We deliver outstanding performance, superior quality, and first class customer service to every Roto-fab customer.
- Standard hardware for this system includes a 5” to 4 ¼“ hose coupler for larger throttle bodies. 4” adapter is sold separately for the factory throttle body. We use 100% silicone hose couplers to ensure lasting product quality!
- Custom fabricated inlet elbow to maximize performance and airflow cross-section. We also incorporated an oversized breather port to further accommodate high-horsepower applications. Our polymer duct work is also effective in reducing heat transfer.
Third party test results have shown gains of up to 30 HP over our standard CAI on a heavily modified 6th Gen ZL1. The Big Gulp Series air intake system uses larger duct work which requires professional tuning specific to the intake and vehicle modifications. As this is a specialty system designed for extreme builds, Roto-fab makes no specific performance claims or compatibility with specific modifications.
Our mission is to cater to the needs of the true auto enthusiast who has a desire for optimum performance without sacrificing reliability. Our attention to detail has resulted in a customer list of well over one thousand. We offer a full portfolio of products and services that range from simple bolt on accessories to complete engine builds. Our services include personalized dynamometer tuning and dynamometer rentals, engine building, transportation services, and events.
The question that many prospective customers have when considering Tune Time is what makes us different from any other performance shop? One word can describe it: trust. Our personalized, consultative approach that we take with each customer regardless of what their budget is instills a trust factor that is unsurpassed in our industry. We invite any of our potential customers to set up an appointment to visit our facilities and discuss their desired results. With a combined eighty five years of automotive experience amongst our staff we’re certain that you will feel confident in your decision to work with us.
Tune Time vehicles have been featured in multiple automotive magazines including Super Chevy, GM High Tech Performance and Import Tuner. Our GALLERY section also displays the variety of vehicles that we’ve worked on over the years ranging from 1950’s muscle cars to brand new imports with dealer tags still on them. We invite you to browse through our site. If there is anything that you cannot find please feel free to email or call us. I thank you for taking the time to consider Tune Time and look forward to adding you to our list of satisfied customers.
Owner of Tune Time Performance