The 57 series Generation II air intake, also referred to as an FIPK®: is K&N's ultimate performance product. These performance intakes are designed to increase power by as much as 10 Percent. 57 Series FIPK's are carb exempt, street legal in all 50 US states, come with a million mile limited warranty and are guaranteed to increase power. K&N's easy to install air intake systems replace the restrictive factory air filter and air intake housing allowing for virtually unrestricted air flow. K&N intakes are designed to dramatically reduce intake restriction as they smooth and straighten air flow. This translates into more power and torque for your vehicle. The filters on these kits are washable and reusable.
- Performance Intakes Are Designed To Increase Power By As Much As 10 Percent. Provides A Guaranteed Increase In Horsepower
- 57 Series FIPK's Are CARB Exempt, Street Legal In All 50 US States
- K&N Intakes Are Designed To Dramatically Reduce Intake Restriction As They Smooth And Straighten Air Flow. This Translates Into More Power And Torque For Your Vehicle
- Filters On These Kits Are Washable And Reusable
- Air Intake Kit Is Relatively Easy To Install Using Commonly Available Tools
- K&N's Easy To Install Air Intake Systems Replace The Restrictive Factory Air Filter And Air Intake Housing Allowing For Virtually Unrestricted Air Flow
- Limited Million Mile Warranty
Our mission is to cater to the needs of the true auto enthusiast who has a desire for optimum performance without sacrificing reliability. Our attention to detail has resulted in a customer list of well over one thousand. We offer a full portfolio of products and services that range from simple bolt on accessories to complete engine builds. Our services include personalized dynamometer tuning and dynamometer rentals, engine building, transportation services, and events.
The question that many prospective customers have when considering Tune Time is what makes us different from any other performance shop? One word can describe it: trust. Our personalized, consultative approach that we take with each customer regardless of what their budget is instills a trust factor that is unsurpassed in our industry. We invite any of our potential customers to set up an appointment to visit our facilities and discuss their desired results. With a combined eighty five years of automotive experience amongst our staff we’re certain that you will feel confident in your decision to work with us.
Tune Time vehicles have been featured in multiple automotive magazines including Super Chevy, GM High Tech Performance and Import Tuner. Our GALLERY section also displays the variety of vehicles that we’ve worked on over the years ranging from 1950’s muscle cars to brand new imports with dealer tags still on them. We invite you to browse through our site. If there is anything that you cannot find please feel free to email or call us. I thank you for taking the time to consider Tune Time and look forward to adding you to our list of satisfied customers.
Owner of Tune Time Performance